This is "Chistmas Carol". It is Charles Dickens who wrote this story. The contents are consisted of many shortr stories. The reason why I chossed the book is coming to Christmas!!! Are you looking forward to seeing Chiristmas? Of course, I am.The main character, who is trader, Ebenezer Scrooge, is very cruel. He didn't know about the feeling of love. "All I need is the only money" This is his policy. Because of it, the people around him didn't like him very much.
Before Christmas,which means "Christmas Eve" He saw the ghost. It is Maray. Ebenezer and Maray had run a company. Maray is dead ten years ago. He came to Ebenezer to tell how dangerous greed is. He told Ebenezer to appear three spirits very soon.
I have never read the story before. However, it is very atractive story. It happens to miracle in Christmas. Because of it, I will be penitent. Whenever I feel fine or bad, I have to have considerarion for others. It is very important. Also, I have to aprreciate for everything. I can live since I have many peple helped allthe time. I aprreciate to know this book and have a chance to read the book.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿