My writing ability may be improved. I have become faster at writing than before. I enjoyed bloggging very much. I will continue to writing this blog. I enjoyed reading any books very much.
I think that I continue to writing weblog. But I would like to write weblog in English and Japanese. The most diffiuclt thing in this class is "collaborative essay". I didn't know what to do. I could not make a good choice. So, I decided to my favorite theme. It is history about Kumamoto. I have watched videos and DVDs before. Actually, I have a lot of them.
I want to get degree of this class. I promiss that I will keep writing very interresting weblog. I could understand the fun of writing weblog. If you write it, I can make my new hobby as one of my hobbies.
So, will you give me the degree? I will never do sabotage. I'll study English very very hard.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿