Have you ever visited houses in British? No, I have never visited British house. They are very different house. Most of houses in British are very cold. Some of them are built more than 100 years ago. I heard about them when I took a class about British culture. British people repair them and keeping living in them. Many people paint the wall. The reason why they repair such as old houses is to cost highly to build new houses. It is very different from Japanese cases.
Old Japanese houses’ feature is that there is a fence in front of a house, so you cannot see everything from outside. Also, there are some trees instead of a fence. Recently, such as thing is getting decrease.
As you know, you do not have to take off your shoes inside a house. You nay think this will make the house dirty. People are expected to take off the dirt from their shoes.
Although I have never visited British, I have visited America for two weeks. In America, there is a front yard covered with lawn. There are no fences and no trees. So, it looks very open. Additionally, the bathroom both a toilet and bathtub.
House is very precious treasure for family. Therefore, we have to clean and keep repairing the houses. I would like to have my house. In order to realize it, I will work very hard. I will make my family very happy.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿